PURPOSE: To celebrate our outgoing eighth-grade students with a party and dance the night of graduation.
DESCRIPTION: The celebration is held in Jensen Gym after the graduation ceremony, which is planned by the school administration for graduates and their families. The gym is closed off for several days before graduation so parent volunteers can transform the room into a magical place for 8th graders to enjoy a final dinner and dance together. The theme is kept a secret until the students enter the gym.
This milestone event — open to all eighth-grade graduates at no charge — is not possible without your support! Please make a donation here.
Graduation is scheduled for Wednesday, June 12, 2019!
- Drop off graduates by 4:45pm
- Class picture at 5:00 pm
- Doors open at 5:00 pm
- There is no limit to the number of family members who may attend
- Please use good judgment if saving seats
- Ceremony begins at 5:30 pm
- Ceremony ends between 7:00 and 7:30 pm
- Graduation Dinner and Dance begins in Jensen Hall at 7:30 pm (for graduates only)
- Graduation Dance ends at 9:30 pm
VOLUNTEER RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan theme, décor, refreshments and entertainment for the event. Set up on the day of. Recruit 7th grade parents to volunteer the night of the event.
Last updated: 06/17/18