This event celebrates our outgoing eighth-grade students with an on-campus party and dance the night of graduation.
The celebration is held in Jensen Hall after the graduation ceremony. The gym is closed off for several days before graduation so parent volunteers can transform the room into a magical place for 8th graders to enjoy a final dinner and dance as a class. The theme is kept a secret until the students enter the gym.
This milestone event — open to all eighth-grade graduates at no charge — is not possible without your support!DONATE
Graduation is scheduled for Thursday, June 13, 2019!
- Drop off graduates by 4:45pm
- Class picture at 5:00 pm
- Doors open at 5:00 pm
- There is no limit to the number of family members who may attend
- Please use good judgment if saving seats
- Ceremony begins at 5:30 pm
- Ceremony ends between 7:00 and 7:30 pm
- Graduation Dinner and Dance begins in Jensen Hall at 7:30 pm (for graduates only)
- Graduation Dance ends at 10:00 pm
VOLUNTEER RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan theme, décor, refreshments and entertainment for the event. Set up for event and recruit 7th grade parents to volunteer the night of the event.
Last updated: 02/07/19