The La Entrada PTA Nominating Committee has the privilege and responsibility of seeking candidates for the elected leadership of the PTA.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
The members of the committee have a tremendous influence on the future of the PTA. They:
- Network to reach a diverse group of families that represent the varied backgrounds of our community.
- Become knowledgeable about the duties and skills necessary for each Board position.
- Interview Executive Board candidates.
- Objectively evaluate each nominee and keep all deliberations confidential.
- Select and present a slate of 11 Executive Board nominees to the PTA General Membership for consideration. (Executive Board Job Descriptions)
TIME COMMITMENT: A total of four, 1.5 to 2-hour meetings between December and February, plus time for emails and approximately 4-6 one-on-one phone calls or coffee dates over that period.
CONTACT: If you would like to be part of the Nominating Committee or have any questions about the process, please email email@example.com.