Here are some tips and resources for chairing your program/event. Thank you for volunteering!
- Marketing/Announcements: The Leopard’s Spot eNewsletter is a great place to make announcements for your program/event.
- Submission guidelines
- You may also place weekly announcements through student-run KPAWS by contacting Vice Principal Adrienne Philippe.
- Facilities Needs (e.g. tables, rooms, AV equipment): contact Vice Principal Adrienne Philippe.
- Outside Vendors: All contracts must be signed by the PTA President and another Board officer. PTA insurance does not cover vendors/concessionaires/service providers, so they must provide Evidence of Insurance and a Hold Harmless Form.
- Budgeting Questions: contact the Treasurer.
- Be sure to review the Food Allergy Tips for Volunteers.
- Reimbursements: Submit all reimbursement requests using this form within 60 days after completion of your program/event. If additional time is needed, please notify our Treasurer.
Forms QUICK LINKS: