Community Cafés offer a chance to connect with other La Entrada during a series of small- and large-group discussions during which participants get to know other community members at a deeper level than small talk typically allows.
2018-2019 Café Dates:
- 4th/5th Grade Community Café: Postponed until November (TBD)
- Virtual Community Cafés: Thursday, November 8. One-hour sessions via phone or computer using Zoom* are as follows:
- 4th/5th Parents Morning Session: 9:00am
- 6th-8th Parents Morning Session: 10:15am
- 4th/5th Parents Afternoon Session: 1:00pm
- 6th-8th Parents Late Afternoon Session: 4:00pm
- 4th/5th Evening Session: 7:00pm
- New/International Community Café: Wednesday, January 30 at 7:30pm in the Library
- 6th-8th Grade Community Café: Tuesday, February 12 at 7:00pm in the Library
*To participate in a November 8 Virtual Café, email Heather Hopkins. You will need to download the app below to connect via Zoom using your phone or computer on the day of the café.
VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION: Café hosts invite classmates’ parents and other community members to the event and help facilitate discussions.
If you’d like to volunteer to help host a Community Café, please enter your contact info below.
Last updated: 10/19/18